£30,000 with realistic OTE of £70,000.
James George Recruitment are working with a highly regarded Brokerage that is now looking to hire at least 1 more Vendor Account Manager to join their Business Finance team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing, developing, and building a portfolio of Vendor accounts in the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ asset markets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Encouraging these Vendors to come to you when their customers are interested in discussing finance options.
- Actively “hunting” for these vendor relationships.
- Keeping regular communication with the accounts.
- Providing a quick and efficient service to ensure future dealings.
- Assisting the senior Sales team members by brainstorming new strategy ideas.
- Regularly liaising with the Funders.
The ideal candidate:
This is a great next step for someone who has perhaps worked in a Sales Support role but is ideally looking to progress into more of a Sales role.
You must also have:
- At least 1 year of B2B experience, ideally dealing with Vendors/Dealers in the asset finance industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable Asset Finance House based in Northampton.