£60,000 to £70,000.
James George Recruitment are working with a prestigious Asset-Based Lender who is now looking to hire an Ops & Risk Director to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to ensure credit policy decisions are implemented and the risk of the IF book is properly managed.
Your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Work with the executive team and Business Development Team to ensure that all new Invoice Finance facilities conform with the company’s responsible lending and credit policies.
- Document all credit policy exceptions and mitigants and monitoring the performance.
- Support the credit underwriting and due diligence process from receipt of signed proposal form through to first drawdown.
- Underwriting existing facility reviews at both client and customer level in support of the relationship management team.
- Monthly portfolio reviews of existing client base to discuss any potential recovery strategy and highlight risk areas to the executive team.
- Regular reviews of client statistics with the executive team to monitor client performance.
- Managing clients debt ensuring aged debts are minimised and the appropriate reporting is completed with regards to Bad Debt Protection.
- Manage and maintain initial client relationships until a Relationship Manager is appointed.
- Maintain and improve existing systems and processes to ensure minimum exposure to bad debt.
- Monitor KPIs for all Operations activities.
- Write and deliver proactive risk training to all staff.
- Support the management of the Compliance obligations in respect of AML and KYC.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 10 years in a similar role within Invoice Finance.
- High attention to detail.
- Highly numerate and literate.
- Degree in Accounting or similar is preferred.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.email@example.com or Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity