Circa £60k negotiable.
James George Recruitment are proud partners to a highly prestigious asset financing provider that operates globally, from SMEs to large corporates.
Our client is set to expand and strengthen relationships across the UK and continental Europe and, as such, James George Recruitment are looking for energetic hunters to developing new asset finance business throughout Bucks, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Bedfordshire and East Anglia.
What will you be doing?
As Relationship Director, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Lead and manage existing client relationships.
- Establish and secure asset finance opportunities to meet client and business needs.
- Drive and maintain new business acquisition opportunities and pipelines.
- Develop long-term relationships with customer portfolio.
- Analysis of contract cash flows, discount rates and NPV calculations.
- Understanding and negotiation of legal documentation.
- Build an effective working partnership with credit colleagues.
- Assist senior management with the business strategy and action planning process.
- Provide product training within region to drive greater results.
- Preparation of Product credit submissions on larger transactions. Engage with team to assist in strengthening credit proposals and apply credit-based knowledge to applications.
- Accurately analyse credit worthiness to maintain a strong level of approval rates.
- In-person client support.
Who are we looking for?
A successful Relationship Director will be highly self-motivated and energised, with a proven track record of success in the UK Leasing industry, managing and developing accounts.
The following criteria will ensure you hit the ground running:
- 10+ years in the leasing sales industry, structuring and negotiating deals.
- Vast knowledge of the asset leasing market.
- Demonstrable track record of success and an appreciation of risk.
- Managing and developing accounts.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
This is an incredible and lucrative opportunity for someone who is keen to see their career develop and be rewarded.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.email@example.com or Lindsay Downes on 0204 539 0900 firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity