£40k - £60k – Very negotiable depending on experience + benefits.
James George Recruitment are proud to be offering talented individuals an incredible opportunity with our client – a highly prestigious asset financing provider that operates globally, from SMEs to large corporates.
Our client is set to expand and strengthen relationships across the UK and continental Europe and, as such, James George Recruitment are looking for eloquent hunters to drive business and reputation with partners, brokers, and vendors.
Your key role will be to win and develop new business, and convert clients to sales within the Office Equipment vertical.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Identify, penetrate, and develop strong relationships to sell a range of financing solutions/lending products, achieving sales revenue targets.
- Execute an effective sales process from start to close.
- Negotiate terms of proposal and prepare documentation.
- Exercise all internal functions to ensure.
- Identify creative solutions to create competitive advantage.
- Build strong relationships to encourage feedback on services, asset types, new product development, etc.
- Collaborate effectively with internal colleagues to maximise customer experience across the business.
- Communicate potential issues/risks efficiently.
What do you need?
To hit the ground running in this Vendor Sales Manager role, you’ll need:
- At least 4+ years’ experience in a leasing sales role, managing and developing accounts.
- A developed portfolio of vendor/reseller partners within the Office Equipment vertical.
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- Ability to structure profitable deals.
It goes without saying that you’ll need excellent rapport-building skills, and a driven motivation to succeed.
In return, you’ll be working with a high-end finance provider, with plentiful rewards and incentives. This is an exciting, dynamic, and high-achieving role – how much you want to achieve is in your hands, with the backing of a highly regarded Funder.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0204 539 9054 Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org or Lindsay Downes on 0204 539 0900 email@example.com if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity