Competitive salary package.
James George Recruitment are seeking a highly skilled Business Analyst for a prestigious Funder based in Surrey.
You will be responsible for mapping out future process or system requirements and working on project delivery for system changes and implementations. This is a key role in the project lifecycle as it is necessary to ensure requirements for any changes are clearly defined and documented prior to moving to estimation stage.
- To work with various departments to regularly review current business processes and suggest potential improvements.
- To work on the systems transformation in line with the Group IT Strategy ensuring that any new systems being proposed meet with the requirements of the business and take into consideration the needs of the customer.
- Explore and translate the needs of business teams to ensure that related system projects achieve their planned outcomes.
- Run workshops with the various business teams when required in order to gather system change requirements and complete documentation for review.
- Collaborate with business subject matter experts (SME’s), product owners and developers to determine and create backlog content including features, epics and user stories where required.
- To gather estimates from system providers or feature teams for system changes/projects and ensure that the deliverables are fully covered.
- Good working knowledge of the Asset Finance Industry and products offered.
- Experience in business analysis.
- Good knowledge of Agile and Storyboard.
- A willingness to see a task through to full completion and appropriate handover.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Quality and objective analysis of data and process and understanding of the commercial environment and ability to show empathy with business unit without losing objectivity.
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for the right individual to represent a very successful and globally operating firm.
Please contact Victoria Rua on 0204 539 9189 Victoria.email@example.com if you would like to have a discreet and confidential conversation about this opportunity.