£50,000 - £75,000.
James George Recruitment are delighted to have partnered with a Leasing Brokerage that is looking for an Operations Director to join their team at their superb offices in Northampton.
As Operations Director, you will be responsible for managing the daily activities of the company by overseeing several departments across this dynamic and growing business.
Your role will be key in the growth and future of the business, which has very realistically high-achieving plans and excellent customer service to maintain. Complimenting growth plans is an evolving team of high-calibre members of staff.
As such, your key responsibilities as Operations Director include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Liaise with senior management to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Oversee customer support processes and organise them to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation.
- Ensure that the company runs within legal regulations.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations/Operations Manager or equivalent position.
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Knowledge of FCA regulations and guidelines including TCF.
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles.
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software.
This is an incredible opportunity to play a key role with a dynamic and strong firm that has proven success already, in the lucrative industry of asset finance. It is Northampton office-based in a great environment and buzzing atmosphere, Monday to Friday, with no weekends involved.
If you’ve got the healthy, focused, driven leadership skills needed to join this creative and quality-focused team, then please get in touch with Adam firstname.lastname@example.org or Lindsay email@example.com at James George Recruitment.