Competitive salary package.
James George Recruitment are proud to be working alongside a prestigious funder to find a Data Visualisation Specialist for a role based at their offices in Surrey.
You will be responsible for helping the Business and Data Warehouse teams understand their data, creating meaningful insights and building visualisation to help create an innovative dashboard, helping to make data-driven decisions.
- Assisting with user workshops to collect the dashboard/reporting requirements.
- Assisting with the functional spec and working alongside the ETL developer to undertake technical mapping exercises such as RCA and upgrade analyses of SQL views.
- Clearly communicate findings, helping to produce data-driven content with unique narratives for target use cases.
- Be comfortable and confident with an iterative process to continuously improve data visualizations and design based on user and customer feedback.
- Solve data consumption and visualisation through data.
- Conceptualise and deliver data visualisation solutions solving complex business problems.
- Develop the dashboards to present data and findings.
- Complete administration of Tableau.
- Managing the dashboard tool performance tuning.
- 7-10 years of experience working with enterprise level heterogeneous data environment and data visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Exposure to graphic design and visual data story telling.
- Strong data analysis skills (especially reporting in EITHER:
- Detail-oriented, organised, exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving mindset.
- Good understanding of data management principles.
- Leasing domain knowledge (Not a necessity, but ideal).
- R programming and data modelling knowledge (Not a necessity, but helpful).
- Tableau certified professional.
- Passion for story telling with data, ready for continuous changes.
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for the right individual to represent a very successful and globally operating firm.
Contact: Peter Duke firstname.lastname@example.org at James George Recruitment today for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.