c£60,000 with realistic OTE of £100,000+.
James George Recruitment are working with a highly regarded Brokerage that is now looking to hire an experienced Asset Finances Sales professional to lead their Vendor route to market.
Reporting to the MD, you will be instrumental in building this new division where you and your team will approach Vendors in the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ asset markets as well as additional Partners such as Accountancy firms.
The role will initially be quite “hands on” where your responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Encouraging Vendors to come to you when their customers are interested in discussing finance options.
- Actively ‘hunting’ for these vendor relationships.
- Keeping regular communication with the accounts.
- Providing a quick and efficient service to ensure future dealings.
- Assisting the senior Sales team members by brainstorming new strategy ideas
- Regularly liaising with the Funders.
- Motivating and encouraging your team to exceed their targets.
The ideal candidate:
This is a great next step for someone who has perhaps worked in a BDM role within the asset finance industry but feels ready to take their career to the next level and oversee a Vendor Sales team. You must also have:
- At least 3 years’ of B2B Sales experience, ideally dealing with Vendors/Dealers in the asset finance industry.
- The role will be predominantly office-based so you must live in a sensible commute from Northampton.