£50k - £75k Negotiable.
James George Recruitment are seeking a creative, experienced, and ambitious Marketing Manager to join their innovative and fast-growing client in Northampton.
As Marketing Manager, your key duty will be to launch a new marketing strategy to accelerate branding, growth, enquiries, and ultimately business income through design, implementation, and execution.
The is the perfect opportunity for you to spread your creative wings and strategically develop and strengthen our client’s Marketing Department. You’ll also play a key role in onboarding additional members for your team to reach a collective vision.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be:
- Researching and analysing market trends and competition.
- Tracking the effectiveness of various types of marketing campaigns with the use of CRM.
- Creating reports including statistics/graphs/charts for clear interpretation.
- Allocating marketing spend to different types of marketing strategies.
- Working with the Managing Director to oversee a formal marketing launch from design to launch.
- Liaising with third-party marketing team to optimise pay-per-click advertising.
- Managing all online social platforms/TrustPilot.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials including company graphics and brochures.
- Negotiating and liaising with data providers to source high-quality, competitively priced B2B data.
- Liaising with external agency to optimize and improve SEO, PPC, website content and blogs.
Who we’re looking for
The ideal individual for this role will:
- Have a degree in Marketing or related field (field).
- Have experience in the asset finance market
- Have a minimum 3 years’ proven Marketing experience (ideally gained in financial services).
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud systems.
- Be able to focus on multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Have strong decision-making and organisational skills.
- Be naturally enthusiastic, with the ability to professionally lead and motivate a team.
If you’re ambitious and ready to propel your Marketing career, apply today. You’ll join an excellent and high-achieving firm who strongly appreciates the importance of effective marketing – and receive a rewarding salary, quarterly bonus, on-site parking, and frequent incentives.