Basic £65,000-£70,000 plus car and excellent commission.
James George Recruitment has partnered with a prestigious Asset Finance House that is looking to add an experienced Broker Manager to their team.
The role requires decision making based on experience and commercial acumen. It involves regular in-person and telephone contact with brokerages in the UK. A good understanding of the current UK asset finance industry and laws/regulations is essential, as is the ability to make sensible commercial decisions quickly.
- To hold responsibility for selected Broker sales targets and profitability in that channel.
- Be the brokers’ key point of contact, deliver key messages and generally represent the business.
- Contribute to the annual target setting process from the perspective of agreeing achievable Broker Channel sales targets and rates.
- Maintaining relationships with existing Brokerages as well as developing new ones.
- Recommend and present to Broker approval and closure processes including initial or final broker interviews where practical.
- Contribute to the Broker product and document development, creating promotions and marketing material.
- Protect the company’s reputation and encourage Brokers to act in accordance with all relevant regulations.
- Personable; good with people and managing relationships on behalf of the company; a good listener and problem solver.
- A good working knowledge of the relevant regulations including FCA permissions and the Consumer Credit Act.
- The ability to guide Brokers in presenting proposals in sufficient detail to enable a decision.
- Confident decision maker.
- Commercially aware.
- Good communicator both written and verbal.
- Numerate and arithmetically accurate.
- Good organisational, time management and journey planning skills.