£35,000-£40,000 plus Bonus and Benefits.
James George Recruitment has partnered with a prestigious Asset Finance House in their search for a Payout Team Leader. This is an exceptional opportunity to play a significant part in the successful running of the business.
- Line management of the New business team. Setting objectives and supporting the team to achieve personal and company goals and targets.
- Driving the payout pipeline through to resolution in a timely manner.
- Building strong relationships with clients and brokers to resolve any outstanding issues quickly and efficiently.
- Completing 1st line checks and authorising deals for activation and payout, ensuring AML checks have been completed and procedures followed.
- Driving customer service excellence within the team, providing support and training when needed to ensure the customer journey is seamless through every interaction.
- Identify opportunities to improve the performance of the team and drive implementation of changes.
- Support the effective identification and management of risks across the department.
- Partner with other teams to deliver strategic initiatives and change.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of people management.
- Experience and knowledge of asset finance products and processes.
- Client focussed, with experience of dealing with clients and building the client experience.
- Ability to build effective relationships with brokers, clients, and internal stakeholders.
- Confident communicator, happy to speak with people over the phone and via email.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Passion for working as part of a team and collaborating to achieve greater results.
Contact: If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Adam Sommerville firstname.lastname@example.org or Lorna Coburn email@example.com for a confidential discussion.