We are working with a highly regarded Bank that is looking for an additional Lease Administrator to join their team, initially on a 12 month FTC. This role will be a 100% remote so you will be working from home with no commute!
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be supporting customers through the “in-life” processing of agreements, ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed and that all activities are performed in a timely manner to ensure that both contractual obligations and service levels are met.
Additional responsibilities will involve:
- Ensuring that new agreements are loaded accurately to the Lease Administration System.
- Activating new agreements, invoicing where necessary and requesting the collection of any rentals or deposit due by direct debit.
- Producing and distributing customer welcome packs, monthly invoices and reports.
- Producing accurate settlement quotations.
- Managing the end of lease activity on the portfolio in line with agreed processes and policies, ensuring agreements are terminated following settlements and end of life procedures within agreed SLAs.
- Administering all novation’s and reschedules on the Lease Administration System.
- Ensuring quality work is completed in line with the expected departmental standards and undertake regular audits along with 4 eye checks of colleagues’ work to support quality assurance.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with strong administration skills gained within Financial Services - experience gained in the Leasing/Asset Finance industry would be a strong advantage. *The role will be 100% remote so you can be based anywhere in the UK!*