£65k - £70k basic plus Bonus and excellent Benefits.
James George Recruitment is working alongside an Asset Finance Funder that is looking for a Senior Credit Underwriter to join their team. We are keen to hear from B2B Credit Underwriters who have at least 3 years’ of Asset Finance underwriting experience, who are looking for the next step in their career. A hybrid working environment but you will been to be based in the South East of England.
You will draft and present credit proposals, maintaining objective and independent views within the credit process and complying with Credit Policy, guidelines, and processes.
- Detailed analysis of company accounts.
- Perform credit reviews, research industry and customer-related information for all new proposals and reviews of existing customers.
- Work to timelines of credit proposals and reviews, in accordance with pre-agreed SLAs.
- Coordinate with colleagues from the Credit & Risk department, as well as the Sales and Operations teams.
- Be confident to build, develop, and strengthen relationships with existing and potential Introducers in order to maximise future opportunities for the Business.
- Assist in the production of underwriting management reports, including client exposures, asset concentration and other ad hoc reports as required.
- You will already have an underwriting mandate of at least £250,000 for asset finance deals.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communicator and relationship builder.
- Excellent attention to detail and accountable.
- Team player with self-motivation, a ‘can do’, attitude and drive to succeed.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to write structured credit proposals in line with agreed timescales.
- Previous credit risk experience in the asset finance industry.
An excellent range of benefits accompany the basic salary quoted above.
Please contact Adam Sommerville email@example.com at James George Recruitment for a discreet and confidential conversation about the opportunity. A great role with a forward thinking company where your hard work is really valued and rewarded.