c£70k plus Bonus and excellent Benefits.
James George Recruitment are working with a prestigious Funder based in the South East that is looking to recruit a Senior Credit Analyst for their Structured team.
As a Senior Credit Analyst, you will deliver timely and commercially balanced credit recommendations within stated credit parameters to colleagues / credit committee. You will focus on large ticket, structured transactions, which will typically be between £2.5m and £30m in size.
- Analyse company’s financials, asset, market, legal and contractual information
- Prepare structured financial analysis via ratio and peer group comparison understanding the risks surrounding types of assets funded
- Understand credit worthiness of the company
- Prepare credit application report for decision-making by senior risk officers and risk committee
- Attend end user meetings and calls to complete due diligence and help support the sales process on large and complex transactions
- Ensure regulatory compliance at transaction level
- Annual reviews of suppliers and participation (as required) in supplier dashboard / portfolio reviews.
- Provide advisory guidance to commercial teams on risk policy / procedures and work with the wider Credit Management team on the creation / revision of these policies / processes
- Well-structured and rationalised credit decisions and recommendations
- Compliance adherence
- At least 5 years’ experience of underwriting / analysing transactions in a wide range of sectors within either a banking or asset finance business
- At least 2 years’ experience dealing with Brokers and Dealers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written, verbal and numeracy skills
- Friendly, approachable and able to network to help encourage enthusiasm and collaboration in colleagues, customers and team members to reach a common goal.
- Able to work independently without close supervision
- Experience of working closely with Relationship/Account Managers in Sales teams and helping them to structure large deals, identifying key risks within a deal and structure accordingly to mitigate these risks.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded business in their field, where career progression opportunities are actively encouraged.
A superb range of benefits such as an excellent Bonus, market leading pension scheme, private healthcare and many more.
Please contact Adam Sommerville email@example.com at James George Recruitment to discuss this opportunity in more detail.