£95,000 plus package.
James George Recruitment has partnered with a prestigious Asset Finance House in their search for a new Head of Credit and Risk. They are going through an exciting period of growth and this is an integral role for the business to ensure that their Credit and Risk function is working as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing, coaching and supporting the Managers and Team Leaders that are reporting to you.
- Analysing the risks in customer and vendor applications, approving transactions within your authorisation level and deciding upon strategies regarding distressed accounts.
- Assessing or approving Customer Due Diligence assessments and ensuring that regulatory requirements are embedded in the daily activities in order to support the business in achieving their budgeted risk loss targets.
- Be supportive in translating customer needs into solutions whilst maintaining risk appetite.
- Closely align on all relevant risk and AML items within the commercial domain.
- Build effective relationships with regional risk roles.
- You will be part of the local Management team and build strong relationships within the organisation.
- Oversee the risk/credit committees.
To be considered for the role, it is anticipated that you will have extensive asset finance industry knowledge and experience as well as significant underwriting and decision-making experience.
You will also have long term leadership experience at both team and senior management level.
If you would be interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact Adam Sommerville firstname.lastname@example.org for a discreet and confidential conversation.
We are also working on a number of Credit Underwriter vacancies across the UK at the £50,000-£70,000 basic level so even if this role isn’t quite right, please do get in touch if you are a credit professional and would like to explore your options.