£60,000 plus Benefits.
We are working closely with a prestigious Technology Vendor that is looking for an experienced Lease Accountant to join their established and highly performing Accounts team.
The successful individual will be responsible for supporting external client portfolios, ensuring controls are maintained and customer deadlines are met without exception.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Management of risk profile across the contract base through end of service contracts and lease company agreements;
- Management of live contracts;
- Analytical review of lease portfolio movements, providing insight into movements;
- Preparation of monthly reports as required by internal and external stakeholders;
- Preparation of monthly reports as required by the client, ensuring SLA deadlines are met;
- Preparation of month end accruals and associated journals;
- Compilation of Local GAAP accounts;
- Preparation of multi-currency balance sheet reconciliations;
- Ownership of system controls relating to the month end close processes;
- Preparing periodic routine and ad hoc reports;
- Manage the Cash Processors to ensure cash entries have been recorded correctly;
- Creation of group cash flow forecasting.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be a Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with experience gained in the Leasing industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a very highly regarded business in the industry where there is excellent scope for career development and progression.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0207 246 2635 for a discreet and confidential conversation about the role. Alternatively, please email email@example.com