£26,000-£28,000 Basic plus excellent Bonus and Benefits.
We are working on a Collections Account Manager vacancy with a highly prestigious Bank based at their superb offices in South West London. This role has been created because of a significant increase in volume of new business, which also requires them the strengthen the back end of the Leasing process
The job responsibilities will include:
- Chase arrears across business channels by phone and mail.
- Follow up all returned direct debit payments.
- Raise arrears letters and default notices as appropriate.
- Raise late payment interest invoices and follow through to ensure prompt payment.
- Work with senior management regarding serious delinquencies and help coordinate any actions required to minimise losses.
- Liaise with Asset Management to ensure that default outcomes are managed whilst retaining best value for the assets.
- Generating relevant letters including arrears, default, termination and end of term
- Liaising with accounts department to ensure correct cash allocations
- Be proactive in developing processes and procedures in a changing business.
- Ensuring compliance with Consumer Credit Legislation and DPA
We are keen to hear from applicants who possess at least 12 months experience gained in a credit control/collections environment ideally from the Financial Services industry. We are particularly interested in speaking with candidates with experience gained in an instalment Credit environment, ideally Asset Finance.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that really looks after its staff where your hard work and success is really appreciated and recognised.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0207 246 2635 for a discreet and confidential conversation about the role. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org