£40,000 plus bonus and benefits.
We are working with a leading Asset Finance provider based in the City of London that is looking to add an experienced Operational Risk Executive (1st LoD) to their highly performing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the operational risks within the Asset Finance division;
- Policy implementation and adherence;
- Support processes;
- Analysis of Data and MI;
- Document all risks to the business;
- Test the key controls;
- Risk event reporting;
- Monthly MI and trend analysis;
- Report and coordinate open audit actions;
- Formulating Operational resilience processes;
- Impact assessment and annual review;
- Broker onboarding oversight and review process.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will possess:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience gained in the Asset Finance industry;
- Knowledge of working within Risk on a 3 line model of defence;
- Good communication skills;
- Good eye for detail.
It would be preferred but not essential that you have:
- Knowledge of ALFA and Magique systems;
- Experience producing management reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business where there is a genuine opportunity for career progression and where your hard work will really be valued and recognised.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0207 246 2635 for a discreet and confidential conversation about the role. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org