£27,000 - £30,000 Basic plus excellent Bonus and Benefits.
We are working on a Collections Account Manager vacancy with a highly prestigious Bank based at their superb offices in South West London.
The job responsibilities will include:
- Contacting customers whose Agreements are in arrears on a daily basis, primarily by telephone.
- Resolving any customer queries.
- Managing all late payment interest.
- Generating relevant letters including arrears, default, termination and end of term.
- Liaising with accounts department to ensure correct cash allocations.
- Collection diary management and updating the procedures manual as and when required.
- Ensuring compliance with Consumer Credit Legislation and DPA.
We are keen to hear from applicants who possess at least 12 months experience gained in a credit control/collections environment from the Financial Services industry. You will be highly numerate with an excellent telephone manner/communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that really looks after its staff where your hard work and success is really appreciated and recognised.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0207 246 2635 for a discreet and confidential conversation about the role. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org