Competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.
LMA Recruitment have partnered with a leading Asset Finance Funder that is looking to add an MI and Dashboard Analyst to their Business Change team. The role will involve maintaining and developing all Management Information within the company and will cross over with all areas of their business, providing accurate and relevant information on a timely basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with user workshops to collect the dashboard/reporting requirements.
- Assisting with the functional spec and working with the ETL Developer (based overseas) to do the technical mapping exercise including RCA analysis, upgrade analysis of the SQL views.
- Developing the dashboards to present the data and findings in a simpler way.
- Complete administration of the dashboard tool – managing allocation of licences, user permission levels, data feed control and dashboard delivery management.
- Design and configuration management of the database tool.
- Managing the requests for and the application of changes to baselined dashboard requirements and reports.
- Managing the dashboard tool performance tuning.
- Potential assistance in Business Objects report writing.
- Assistance in investigation of data quality issues (MIS data) between UK and international office.
- Assistance in analysis of potential project to move current automated data feed to local data warehouse.
To be considered for this role you will have 3-5 years’ experience as an MI Analyst, Data Analyst or Business Analyst as well as strong data analysis skills, particularly in the form of data manipulation and reporting in at least one of these (SAPBO4.X /COGNOS/SSRS/PowerBI).
You will possess strong Excel report development skills, intermediate VBA development skills and Intermediate level of exposure to the BO universe development IDT tool or Cognos cubes or Power BI cubes development. The ability to query the databases using any one of the querying languages, preferably SQL is strongly preferred
This is a newly created position with a leading Asset Finance House that has an excellent reputation. Experience gained in the leasing industry is strongly preferred, particularly if you have Alfa system knowledge. An excellent bonus and superb benefits accompany a competitive basic salary.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0207 246 2635 for a discreet and confidential conversation about the role. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org