Competitive Basic Salary plus Bonus and Benefits.
We are currently working with a leading Leasing & Asset Finance provider based in Hertfordshire that is looking to add an additional Senior Credit Analyst to their highly performing team.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Analyse company’s financials
- Prepare structured financial analysis via ratios
- Prepare credit application reports
- Complete due diligence
- Advise, prepare and participate in local risk committees
- Ensure regulatory compliance at transaction level
- Act as a point of guidance to wider Operations and Commercial teams
- Review, assess and approve of new suppliers
- Annual large exposure reviews
- Provide advisory guidance to commercial teams on risk policy & procedures and work with the wider Credit Management team on the creation and revision of these policies
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will ideally possess at least 5 years’ experience gained in the Leasing & Asset Finance industry including structured deals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business where there is a genuine opportunity for career progression and where your hard work will really be valued and recognised. An excellent range of benefits accompanies the salary quoted above including bonus.
Please contact Victoria on 0207 246 2640 for a discreet and confidential conversation about the role. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org