£35,000 to £40,000.
We are working with a prestigious Asset Finance Brokerage that is looking for a Credit professional to join their successful team. This is a newly created role and it will be a more ‘outward facing’ and commercial than a typical Credit Underwriter vacancy. You will need to negotiate terms with Funders, discuss and debate credit applications with their Underwriters and coach/develop your sales and business support teams on all aspects of a credit appraisal.
The role entails:
- Put together the clients financials and other documents needed
- Analyse credit data and company financials
- Initial assessment on the flow deal (deal size between £30k to £100k)
- Pre-underwrite the deal before identifying the most suitable Funders for approval
- Build relationships and strong lines of communication with the Sales team
To be considered for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years of credit experience gained at either a Funder or Broker
- Experience working in the Asset Finance industry
- Be able to commute/drive to the offices (flexible working applies for now)
- Excellent communication skills so that you can negotiate terms with their Funding panel
Please do not hesitate to send across your CV or to refer someone you know that could be a good fit for this opportunity. Contact Victoria Rua on 0207 246 2640 or Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org