Competitive Basic + Bonus + Benefits.
We are working closely with an Asset Finance house that is looking to add a Business Development Manager to their highly performing sales team.
- To achieve KPI’s and targets established by the company ensuring monthly sales performance is achieved.
- To maintain and establish new relationships with businesses as well as some introducers in the Asset Finance industry that can help to develop a high volume of business.
- To quote and price the deals.
- Pre-underwrite the deals.
- To work along internal teams making sure a complete proposal is sent to a lender from the funder panel.
- To comply with the company policy and FCA regulations including compliance and SAF tests.
- Field based role covering the East Anglia territory.
The ideal candidate:
- Sales experience in the Leasing/Asset Finance industry.
- Your ‘route to market’ must recently have been predominantly Direct with businesses as well as introducers.
- You will be expected to manage your own diary.
- You possess excellent communication skills.
- You possess credit knowledge.
- You are driven, ambitious and resilient.
- You must own a car and be able to drive.
This is a great opportunity to be working for a company where your will be recognised and well rewarded.
Please do not hesitate to send across your CV or to refer someone you know that could be a good fit for this opportunity. Contact Victoria Rua on 0207 246 2640 or Victoria.email@example.com