£80,000-£90,000 Basic plus Bonus and Benefits.
We are working closely with an established Asset Finance provider that is looking to recruit a Senior BDM to join their Agricultural Equipment division.
You will already be a proven Business Development Manager with experience in Agricultural Equipment or knowledge to help manufacturers obtain financing to fund equipment purchases and business operations.
- Generating new leads via your own prospecting together with leads generated through marketing.
- Pre-screening and structuring transactions.
- Working closely with the Vendor and end-user customers to complete transactions.
- Negotiating terms with new and existing Clients.
- Gather all the documents required for the proposal and drafting the credit package to submit for approval.
- End to end proposal management.
- To complying with company policy, compliance and FCA regulations.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Agricultural equipment finance experience.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently.
- Strong sales track record.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has exciting recruitment plans as we enter 2021! There will be genuine opportunity for career progression where your hard work will really be valued and recognised.
Please contact Adam Sommerville on 0207 246 2635 for a discreet and confidential conversation about the role. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org