£45-60k plus car allowance, bonus and benefits.
Our client is a major player in the Office Equipment and Specialist Technology leasing markets. This role will be to continue to build excellent relationships, at all levels, with Manufacturer/Resellers/End User Customers in order to sell the full range of products in order to achieve New Business Volume and Margin Targets.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to maximise Vendor growth potential.
- Initiating and maintaining excellent relationships with existing Vendors.
- Improving awareness of the products to Vendors through regular communication, training, visits or any other relevant activity.
- Prospecting for new Vendor relationships, ensuring all applications meet the criteria.
- Providing timely feedback to senior management regarding Vendor performance.
- Providing accurate, competitive pricing whilst maintaining maximum profit margins.
- Working alongside internal sales, sharing specific Vendor strategies and objectives around these.
- Strong communications skills and a positive customer care approach.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Documentation, Pricing and Deal Structuring.
- Numerate and with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, tenacious & proactive attitude.
- Previous experience of a pressurised sales environment preferred.
- Previous experience in an External Sales role in Technology leasing.
Contact: In the first instance please send your CV to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 / 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion.
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register, then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.