£45-55k plus benefits.
Our client is a European asset finance provider who are looking to recruit a risk manager to prepare and evaluate risk through the completion of credit applications for new and existing customers, mainly in the machinery sector for UK and Ireland. You will be required to work from the office three days a week and two days a week from home.
- Analysis of customer creditworthiness (financial data, Agency Reports, business sector, outlook, propriety software, etc.) including customer/vendor visits.
- Risk evaluation of the deal structure (including collaterals, asset values, evaluation of exposure, etc.)
- Full compliance with all Risk Policies and Risk Policy updates.
- Develop solutions to mitigate risk.
- Adherence to decision making according to the delegation matrix.
- Teamwork with other groups to co-ordinate the collection of necessary in- formation for review and document preparation.
- Supporting the Head of risk in the Risk Review.
- Accurate and detailed reporting to be completed within required timeframes, also for defined vendors.
- Work to be done in an organised, accurate with continued effort to create efficiencies.
- 2-3 years’ experience in credit risk in a lending division of leasing company or financial institution.
- Experience of personal underwriting authority for new business desirable.
- Track record of successful credit underwriting.
- Detailed understanding of financial statements and ability to interpret them.
- Ability to work with senior management within the business, the region and the group.
- Experience in AML and compliance/regulatory tasks.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company with a great brand, culture and the opportunity for career development for successful individuals.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 / 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.