To £45k plus company car and excellent benefits package.
Our client is looking for a Regional Account Manager to promote, market and sell new Bus and coach vehicles, support packages and used vehicles to achieve, annual, long-term company sales targets. Main responsibilities include an extensive knowledge of products' functions, processes and a high expertise in sales planning, negotiations and closing deals to maximise profitability.
We are looking for someone who ideally has background in Bus and Coach sales but what is more important is the ability to manage a large portfolio of clients in the SME sector and used to driving those relationships forward.
- To sell new and used Coaches & Buses to the levels detailed in the annual sales plan for your allocated territory.
- To engage with the wider leasing business to develop introducer relationships.
- To actively prospect for new business, both with existing and new customers.
- To provide financially sound proposals to customer order requirements.
- To liaise with all areas of the business to ensure maximum customer satisfaction is achieved.
- To meet with your key internal contacts for regular business review meetings to formulate territory plan and exchange relevant information.
- Contribute to the region’s requirement to manage cost and credit control to maximise the opportunity to grow profit.
- To attend and support customer events as and when required.
- Monitor and gauge competitor activity and feedback accordingly.
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on sales activity and performance against targets.
- Maximise commercial success with both retail and fleet customers through effective relationships with body partners.
- Identify new customer accounts and develop business relationships to gain incremental business.
- Work in accordance with UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- Well-developed relationship management skills .
- Successful track record in a customer facing role/sales environment ideally within the Bus or Coach industry .
- A strategic thinker capable of developing new initiatives.
- Sound analytical skill and the ability to interpret statistics and financial information.
- To understand contractual obligations and interpret wording.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- A proficient technical knowledge of the product range and relevant legislation.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053, 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion.
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.