To £60k plus car and benefits.
Our client is a major name in the provision of Invoice Finance and Asset Based Lending facilities.
Due to growing demand, we are looking for someone to join the Corporate team to deliver excellent service to a portfolio of clients allocated to you. Through great relationships you’ll maximise client life and income, alongside managing risk of loss to the company through client bad debt. You’ll work as part of the Corporate team and the ideal candidate will have previous client management experience with excellent credit analysis skills.
- Manage a portfolio of approx. 20 clients providing funding across a range of asset classes.
- Ensure risk is controlled through collateral and financial analysis whilst reporting in line with credit policy.
- Be a valuable team member supporting each other during peak workloads and sounding board for other team members.
- Provide a business underwriting resource as required.
- Maintain and extend portfolio income.
- Responsible for managing bad debt risk through use of risk management tools.
- Implementation of risk management procedures where necessary.
- Obtain and review financial information from clients, including covenant monitoring and reporting.
- Undertake annual client reviews, and ad hoc reviews where facility changes are required and make appropriate presentations to Senior Management.
- Undertake client visits.
- Generate new business opportunities from portfolio under management.
- Work closely with the Corporate Sales Managers for the smooth take on of new customers.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF HAVE:
- Industry specific experience including exposure to credit & risk.
- Client Management experience and a knowledge of ABL.
- ABFA qualification required but not essential.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Lyons on either 0161 258 0053 or 07470 476 320 or email email@example.com