£35,000 - £50,000 plus benefits and bonus.
Our client is seeking a Collections Manager to take responsibility for the day to day management of a small Collections Team, including end of term. This is a growth role on the back of the wider growth strategy of the business.
- Manage the Collections and End of Term team to monitor defaults and seek resolution.
- Monitor and manage arrears cases and end of term workloads to for even distribution across the team.
- Appraise and monitor staff performance to ensure consistent approach and efficiency in maximizing returns from the Collection team.
- Maintain high standards across the collections function in accordance with FCA rules.
- Report to Credit and Risk Directors re repossessions and legal options where defaults are ongoing, and be responsible for managing any legal options to recover arrears / assets.
- Responsible for managing the collection of any assets and their disposal.
- Monitoring and optimising income from the Collections team.
- Review unpaid direct debit reports daily and informing the accounts and underwriting team of any early concerns.
- Responsible for the correct daily production and release of all arrear’s letters / correspondence, liaising with the Accounts team to ensure all late payment fees are properly accrued, invoiced and paid.
- Review arrears reports and instruct staff on any necessary actions.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Track record in a senior collections role, including previous leasing/HP or loan experience.
- Handle demands, targets, guidelines and high stress situations.
- Ability to handle conflict in a professional manner and to bring a situation / issue to a satisfactory resolution.
- Strong management, leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong planning, organisational and problem solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of relevant FCA / NACFB regulations / rules.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 or 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion
If this role isn’t in the right location for you but wish to register then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.