To £55k plus car and excellent bonus scheme.
Our client is a major provider in the provision of factoring / invoice discounting facilities to the SME market.
We are looking for someone to join our clients existing team developing new business opportunities with customers with facilities that are typically upto £1m.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have a background in the sector, although we will look at someone with a background in asset finance and other forms of working capital lending.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of the role is to proactively seek, identify and qualify new clients and revenue for the business and effectively convert lead opportunities. In doing so the role should deliver excellent customer service to all introducers, prospect clients, clients, internal and external stakeholders. Project a positive image of the business through all activities, maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
Key skills required:
- Tenacious independent individual who is self-motivated to establish and maintain professional relationships with introducer’s, prospect clients, internal and external customers.
- Assist in deal structuring and ensure effective progression through Risk process and liaising with Operations Teams around the business.
- Ensure visibility and accessibility to colleagues, providing motivation and support to wider Team and Sales Director(s).
- Play an active part in influencing and delivering the long-term business goals.
- Gather and evaluate relevant information to make well-reasoned and timely decisions that can, and will be, supported.
- Take responsibility for decisions and outcome.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 or 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register, then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.