To £65k plus bonus scheme.
Our client is a major provider in the provision of factoring / invoice discounting facilities to the SME market.
We are looking for someone to join our clients corporate team developing new business opportunities with customers with facilities that are typically £500k - £10m.
To be considered for this role you need to have a background in the sector although if you are looking at smaller deals currently and have the ability to step into a larger role and see this as a progression role then you application will be considered.
Purpose of the role:
- Proactively seek new clients, channels and revenue for the company and effectively convert lead opportunities in the corporate arena through the whole product range.
- Provide direction in lead generation, deal structuring and satisfactory writing of Risk Framework reports.
- To liaise with Risk and Operations in the progression of a prospect to a client.
- Deliver excellent customer service to all clients, prospect clients, internal and external customers.
- Maximise business opportunities by using best practice and strategically developing Corporate presence across the UK.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with introducer’s, prospect clients, internal and external customers.
- Assist in deal structuring and ensure effective progression through Risk process and liaising with Operations Teams around the business.
- Ensure visibility and accessibility to colleagues, providing motivation and support to wider Team and Sales Director(s).
- Play an active part in influencing and delivering the long-term business goals.
- Gather and evaluate relevant information to make well-reasoned and timely decisions that can, and will be, supported.
- Take responsibility for decisions and outcome.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 or 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register, then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.