To circa £80k company car, bonus and excellent benefits package.
Our client is a leading financial services institution who are seeking someone to run their Construction, Industrial and Transportation division. To be considered for this role you must have experience in the hard asset sector, ideally from within a vendor capacity and from within these sectors as you will be managing a small team and managing a small portfolio of vendors yourself.
- We are looking for someone who can deliver a strategy which leads to transformational growth of this division. You will be working with manufacturers and dealers while maintaining a reputation for strong service levels.
- Manage and lead the Sales teams to achieve targets set for the business including all reviews, development and personnel requirements.
- To manage and complete individual transactions including preparation of credit applications in a timely and concise manner.
- Compilation and completion of customer/vendor account plans and other documentation as appropriate.
- Development plans for individual sales team members that see them expand their knowledge and skill base and enable them to move their career forward to the benefit of themselves.
- Achieve target objectives in volume, margin and income and other objectives as set by the directors as required.
- Work with the Introducers and manage a team of internal and external salespeople to deliver quality service to customers in line with their sales and overall strategy.
- Deliver returns for the business in line with key target objectives within budgetary requirements.
- Develop strong effective interaction with Risk, New Business, Finance and other support divisions to ensure smooth service, resolve issues and develop and enhance the business services to vendors.
- Experience in inspiring and leading a team.
- Proven account management and business development experience in the asset finance sector.
- Understanding of the requirements to meet all FCA and compliance standards important to the role.
- In depth risk, legal and asset knowledge of vendor finance.
- Proven experience of working at CEO level.
- Flexibility and positive attitude.
- Good presentation skills and team coaching capabilities.
- Must have vision, drive and personal presence.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 / 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register, then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.