To £60k basic DOE, Car, Bonus and Benefits Package.
Our client is one of the leading names in the fleet leasing sector. Through growth of the business in recent years our client is looking to expand various areas of their company. As part of this growth, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who has a track record of working within the Contract Hire and Fleet Management sector.
To sell the Company’s solution-based contract hire, salary sacrifice, fleet management and leasing packages to both existing and new customers in a B2B environment for businesses who operate fleets of up to 500 vehicles typically on a sole supply basis. To ensure that targets and standards of performance are achieved, whilst offering excellent customer service, and operating as an ambassador for the company brand.
- To be proactive in identifying new business opportunities and demonstrate excellent presentation skills when selling the Company’s key features and benefits to secure new customers.
- To be able to demonstrate actively prospecting new customers and ensure that records are kept up to date electronically.
- To be an expert in their field, continually keeping up to date with industry topics, trends and products so as to best advice customers leading to successful conclusions for the company
- Make accurate cost calculations and provide customers with detailed quotations when required.
- Negotiate terms of agreement and demonstrate an ability to close sales.
- Ensure the smooth progression of the sale through to delivery.
- Ensure excellent account management skills are delivered to the Company’s customer base both new and existing.
- Ensure the implementation of new business wins are sponsored through the implementation process in a timely and professional manner, supporting the implementation process both internally and externally to a successful conclusion.
- Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly Company targets are achieved and where possible exceeded.
- Travel and overnight stays as the needs of the business dictates.
- The job will be carried out in a manner that promotes equality of opportunity, dignity and due respect for all employees and service users and consistent with the Company’s Equal Opportunity Statement.
- Respect the contribution of all staff and the importance of working together to ensure a high standard of service to our customers.
- Commitment to contributing to a quality of service in an efficient and effective manner, implementing agreed improvements to reflect service needs/changes.
- Adopt safe systems of work, paying due diligence towards colleagues, customers and members of the public at all times.
- Report all accidents and incidents to the onsite First Aider.
- Behave in a courteous and professional manner towards colleagues, customers and the general public.
- Participate in training/coaching sessions and attend meetings when required.
- Carry out any reasonable instruction.
If you have a proven track record in the sector and want to work for a business with a great culture and be part of a fantastic team then we look forward to hearing from you.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 / 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion.
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register, then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.