Competitive salary, car allowance, strong level of bonus earnings and benefits package.
The Business Development Director will be responsible for supporting the business growth aspirations by focusing on new business generation and delivery of own sales and financial targets.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Key Business Introducers (KBI’s) to source new business leads and opportunities that fit with the company’s lending criteria / risk appetite.
- Act as the key contact for existing Key Business Introducer relationship partners within allotted area.
- Work closely with KBI’s and prospects to qualify all new business leads and opportunities in a timely and professional manner.
- Establish and develop strong relationships with new prospects and build a good understanding of their respective business models and requirements to progress opportunities.
- Build a sales pipeline and ‘close’ sales opportunities to meet or exceed agreed targets.
- Work closely with the senior management to support lead generation activities and movement of opportunities through pipeline.
- Undertake networking activities and attend appropriate Industry events to support day to day activities.
- Maintain regular contact with KBI’s and other business contacts, sharing appropriate Market Intelligence with business stakeholders.
- Promote other business products to KBI’s and prospects, informing them of new products and services to ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised.
- At least 5 years’ experience within a sales role in a new business capacity in the Invoice Finance / Asset Based Lending Market.
- Ability to interpret financial information and structure funding solutions against appropriate asset classes.
- Track record of achieving sales management targets.
- Delivery of key strategic pitches, excellent selling skills and the ability to drive sales opportunities to closure.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience and understanding of the small and medium sized enterprise marketplace.
- Be self-motivated, resilient and target driven.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 / 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion.
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register, then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.