To £70k, Car or car allowance, Excellent bonus and benefits package.
Our client is a leading financial services institution who are seeking someone to join one of their specialist areas to develop relationship with approved vendors and global key accounts. There will also be a portfolio of end user clients for you to manage these in order to maximise new direct sales opportunities.
- Visit existing and potential vendors, existing and prospective customers to increase sales, build business plans, establish and resolve issues and put in place improvement plans.
- Act as the initial point of contact for named vendors when dealing with queries, pricing and proposals. Also act as an Account Manager for Vendors’ customers existing and new customers; overseeing the end to end process, and ensuring systems and processes are in place to manage the life of the deal effectively.
- Implement cross divisional initiatives between the individual business units. Work collaboratively with managers and all colleagues to create opportunities to support the success of the company.
- Actively promote to and adhere to corporate governance regimes and ensure effective processes and working environment are in place to manage and minimise risk.
- Work closely and with direction of the Sales Manager and Business Development team to identify sectors, products, suppliers, manufacturers and customers where they can realise growth potential whilst controlling risks.
- Build and submit credit applications for larger value proposals in the agreed format and present in the credit committee.
- Deliver on agreed priorities whilst maintaining KPI’S and SLA’s and effective processes and controls.
- Work closely with the Operations team and Credit teams assisting with issues where appropriate.
This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to develop deep vendor relationships as well as work with direct end user customers. This is a unique role where you would be joining at an exciting time of growth and opportunity.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 or 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion.
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register, then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.