£50- £75k DOE plus car allowance and strong bonus earnings.
Our client is a division of a blue-chip financial services business who are looking for individuals to manage a portfolio of existing and develop new broker relationships. You could already be a broker manager and looking for a change in direction or you could currently be in an asset finance role and have the experience of building strategic third-party relationships and looking to broaden your skills.
- To retain, support and support approved brokers in the geographical area
- To develop new broker relationships via local marketing initiatives
- To promote the benefits of the company in order that they become the preferred funders for the broker network
- Achieve new business volume goals whilst maintaining their target margins
- To be ultimately responsible for the relationship, act as the conduit for new business proposals from key brokers and the decisions from the underwriters.
- Work to agreed activity levels and proactively manage self to achieve objectives
- Builds positive relationships with Brokers remotely by meeting needs in line with company expectations.
- Prepare/shape detailed and comprehensive proposals to enable prompt and positive underwriting decisions
- Generates income from both Financing and associated products.
- Maintain and provide high level administration support.
- Ensure that all proposals are forecasted accurately.
- Ensure that administration is in line with regulatory and company requirements and that all Broker Reviews and Onboarding are completed in a timely fashion
- Ensure all business is conducted in line with regulatory requirements and company expectations
- Undertake training as required and transfer training into your working environment
- Prepared to work outside normal hours to achieve the results required
- Actively strives to develop within role and where appropriate seek career progression.
- Proactively encourages change and contributes ideas to the team.
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably required.
- Liaise with other team members to ensure an integrated approach to the business is maintained.
- Understands the team business plan and personal contribution to it
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 or 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.