To £60k doe, plus company car, excellent bonus, commission, and benefits package.
Our client is a division of a well-known and respected provider of asset finance.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales across the South Midlands or Southern England areas dependent on suitable candidates location.
We are looking for a driven, energetic business development individual to generate new asset finance business directly with end users and through some broker introductions. We are ideally looking for people who have experience in the transportation leasing sector ie HGV, LCV or Trailers however if you are very driven in a business development capacity in another area of asset finance, fleet finance or motor finance then this could be a great opportunity to diversify your skills. Drive and ambition is key where success will be heavily rewarded.
The main responsibilities include generating new business, building on existing business relationships within the transportation sector.
- Proactively source sales from within the allocated geographical location either by directly prospecting the existing customer base, sourcing new customers or through dealer introducers and other industry / introducer channels.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with existing customers via telephone, emails, and face to face meetings.
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets, negotiating terms of an agreement and closing sales, gathering market and customer information.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Review own sales performance aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Ability to make accurate, rapid quotations and provide customers with the relevant information to close the deal.
- Responsible for ensuring that own administration is in line with regulatory requirements and company procedure.
- Responsible for ensuring that the sales targets are achieved.
- Ensure you operate within the context of the FCA regulations at all times and ensures the Treating Customers Fairly initiative is fully adhered to.
- Ensure you maintain a full understanding of all the finance offered and associated add on products available
- Responsible for ensuring own administration is in line with regulatory requirements and company procedure.
- Responsible for working closely with the Collections team in maintaining a satisfactory level of defaults within your own portfolio.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
- Self-motivated team player driven to achieve and exceed all targets set.
- A bright, go getting person that is tenacious and resilient with a strong desire to succeed.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Numerate with analytical ability.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be competitive with an ability to think on their feet and deliver solutions.
- Strong ability to plan and organise, effective sales activity planning is vital.
- Practical problem solving ability.
- An excellent communicator with a direct and open style.
- Enthusiasm and drive for generating revenue with evidence of “going the extra mile” coupled with strong client focus, a flexible and resilient attitude.
- Computer literate.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 258 0053 / 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register, then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.