To £70k depending on experience plus car allowance.
Our client is a business specialising in the provision of funding solutions to UK businesses seeking to access the finance they need to realise their growth plans. The business has grown rapidly over recent years and is looking for someone to run a team of six relationship managers. This will suit someone who is already running a team, or is a player manager as well as someone with good relationship management experience within the invoice finance sector looking for their first leadership role in the industry.
The primary responsibilities of the successful candidate are to:
- Leadership and Line management responsibility of the Relationship Management team, including effective recruitment, performance management, and providing ongoing training and development to ensure team is fit for purpose.
- The ability to make sound funding decisions within the Company’s credit policy.
- Develop and maintain excellent standards of client service through team members to maximise client retention and contract renewals at an acceptable level.
- Develop and maintain appropriate risk and recoveries management, including regular client reviews and input on high-risk client situations and collect-outs.
- Support business development activity and growth of the IF portfolio by underwriting new business, promoting group products and undertaking introducer development.
- Carry out client visits supporting the Relationship Manager where necessary.
- Help ensure the centralised back office processes (credit control/verification, ledger uploads, collections, payments etc.) and procedures are suitable, and continuously reviewed and improved where necessary.
- Report any portfolio or people concerns to the Head of Operations together with suggestions for how to manage the situation, implementing any action required.
- Take part in and contribute to team meetings, management meetings and presentations to key stakeholders.
- Help to ensure good relationships are formed and maintained with key stakeholders, including the wider business, introducers, insolvency practitioners, solicitors and UK Finance.
Contact: In the first instance please send your cv to Mark Lyons at email@example.com or call 0161 258 0053 / 07470 476320 for a confidential discussion
If this role isn’t in the right location but you wish to register, then please visit www.marklyonsrecruitment.com to submit your details.