£70,000 – £90,000 p/a + benefits, pension.
Contract type: Permanent (Full-time)
If you are an experienced Senior Business Manager with a consulting background, 6+ years of deep knowledge and network in the asset finance industry, including extensive UK client management experience, we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are currently working exclusively with our client, a leading IT consulting and System Integration company specialising in Credit & Asset Finance, who provide innovative solutions and expertise to global businesses by helping their clients successfully transform operations.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure IT projects delivery with a focus on sales key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Utilise extensive UK client management skills to drive successful project outcomes.
- Manage a large portfolio of inter-related projects, ensuring the successful delivery of business outcomes.
- Coordinate and integrate multiple technology and business projects within the motor finance and asset finance sectors.
- Foster strong relationships with client-side project teams, serving as the main point of contact.
- Develop and oversee the technical integrated plan, aligning it with the client's business goals.
- Provide end-to-end program management, leveraging your deep expertise in the asset finance industry.
- Regularly communicate with senior leadership, tracking program scope, schedule, and budget, and proactively mitigating risks.
- Lead end-to-end program management of multiple initiatives for clients and projects in the motor finance/asset finance domain, leveraging your business expertise.
- Act as a senior leasing and asset finance expert, providing trusted advisory services throughout the solution delivery process.
- Manage program scope, schedule, and budget, proactively mitigating risks that may impact milestones and deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with executives, project managers, and consultants, to plan the development of strategic roadmaps aligned with technology and solution delivery plans.
- Take full ownership of initiatives, navigating a dynamic and ambiguous environment, and making effective prioritisation and decision-making to drive successful outcomes.
- Responsible for managing and tracking program scope, schedule, and budget, proactively mitigating risks that could impact milestones and deliverables.
- Lead discussions and maintain regular communication with senior leadership on program initiatives, including the development of strategic roadmaps aligning with technology and solution delivery plans.
- Take ownership of initiatives from end-to-end, thriving in a dynamic, often ambiguous environment that requires effective prioritisation and decision-making.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Proven track record in leading consultancy programs involving two or more concurrent projects with major clients.
- Extensive experience in the leasing and asset finance business domain.
- PMP or similar Program or Project Management Certification is a plus.
- Background in enterprise consulting and delivery, working with multiple clients.
- Broad understanding of the credit and leasing landscape, with practical experience in vendor solution functionalities, implementation, and client management.
- Strong commercial acumen, capable of managing and executing large-scale digital transformation programs.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly convey consultancy services and effectively engage with business stakeholders.
- Solution-oriented mindset, collaborative approach, and a drive for self-improvement.
To discuss this opportunity further, get in touch with our Talent Acquisition Manager, Chanél Lubbe, on: email@example.com / +44 121 818 3897