£45 - £70k depending on experience.
We are currently recruiting for a number of amazing opportunities for a client at the heart of the Asset Finance Software Solutions marketplace - where innovation and technology converge to shape the future of business solutions.
Our client are, seeking an experienced 'BUSINESS ANALYST' to join a pioneering team at the forefront of Asset finance industry.
With a global presence, a robust solution they empower organisations worldwide to thrive with their solution by their side.
Our client has built a solid reputation for delivering transformative digital solutions that drive growth, transparency and efficiency & as a result of growth, they are actively expanding their UK team.
In this role, you will be part of a highly skilled team of professionals, who collaboratively engage with their clients to establish the requirements & to implement / configure their solution to the satisfaction of all stake holders. You will have the opportunity to work alongside industry experts, leveraging the latest advancements in technology.
Role & Duties:
- Define & document customer business functions and processes.
- Consult with various customers to identify, define & document complex business needs / objectives, along with current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Document functional requirements with identified use cases and process flows.
- Act as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology analysts, consultants and other stakeholders in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of software applications.
- Plan, organise and where relevant conduct business process reengineering/improvement projects.
- Coordinates requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Analysis of feasibility of and develop requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensuring the system designs fit the needs of the users.
ABOUT YOU ·
- 5+ years’ experience in the Asset Finance or broader Finance industry would be beneficial, however in lieu of finance industry.
- Experience / technical skills & knowledge of the tools that allow you to perform analysis of design and system issues e.g. SQL Queries. ·
- Client facing with the ability to build relationships quickly with clients. you must have clear communication skills.
- Strong testing and analytical skills in order to validate changes and requests.
- Absolute passion for accuracy with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication techniques.
If you are a passionate individual with an interest in the Asset Finance industry, driven by a desire to make a difference, and eager to join a forward-thinking organisation where your dedication & passion will genuinely be appreciated, this role is for you!
Contact: We would be delighted to hear from you, please send your CV in the first instance to Colin@resilient-ms.co.uk & we will reach out to discuss.