Salary and car allowance combined will total up to c£105,000 + performance bonus, plus all usual benefits.
Our client a successful long established financier are seeking to appoint a Chief Operating Officer to report to their Chief Executive. The role of COO will support the CEO in establishing the infrastructure and operational excellence that will be required as the business grows. The role will take the executive lead across Human Resources, IT, Operations, Compliance, Finance and Credit.
- Lead and oversee our business support functions on a day to day basis to deliver high quality services to our members and stakeholders.
- Lead change management process in support of business objectives.
- Lead the management teams to identify and implement operational enhancements when required, be a change champion and develop an operational excellence culture.
- Work with all departments to ensure delivery against the strategic direction set by the CEO and Board. This includes setting clear targets, financial planning, and operational risk management.
- Work with Professional Practice Manager ensure effective quality assurance processes, which evidence compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the use high quality and robust MI and business data to monitor business performance. Provide regular clear reporting to CEO and other stakeholders on business and team performance against business objectives.
- Use data and other information to the monitor trends whilst working with the senior management team to refine and develop products, services and improve business performance.
- Understand technology and its application to the business, working with BPM to implement improvements.
- Ensure the training and competency plans encompasses training, coaching and mentoring and ensure management and their staff are technically and practically competent.
- Organisational planning - monitor and provide guidance on staffing levels relative to service levels, business demands and quality.
- Maintain and develop own skills, knowledge and behaviours whilst maintaining awareness of industry and regulatory standard and changes.
You must be located sustainably commutable to our clients Midlands office or be willing to relocate, (at your cost) to take up the role.
Highly autonomous, energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
Experienced Asset Finance professional with experience of, change management, technology integration and execution of strategic goals.
You will be expected to always operate with integrity and care.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate leadership and strategic thinking and have the clear potential and the desire to join the board within 2 years of appointment.
Key experience required:
- Proven experience in an operational leadership role.
- Proven experience of leading highly effective teams, preferably candidates will possess experience across more than one function.
- Project leadership experience.
- Degree level educated and relevant finance industry experience.
- Commercially astute, dynamic, technically strong and ability to operate at operation and strategic levels.
- Strong IT skills and awareness of emerging technologies.
- Integrity, openness and committed to good governance.
Qualified member of an accountancy body (note not a pre requisite to apply)
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at : firstname.lastname@example.org and then call me on 01691 670466 for a confidential discussion.