salary range up to £75,000 + bonus, company car, generous pension and other benefits.
Our client a leading SME and SMB asset financier are hiring a Strategic Initiatives Manager to report to one of its Directors but with lines of communication across the management team. You will be responsible for supporting the business in terms of customer, vendor and market knowledge and business strategy.
The role is centered on increasing product knowledge, gaining access to new customers and vendors, managing internal relationships with a focus on helping our client achieve financial goals and perform in line with the agreed strategy. You will also be expected to build a comprehensive knowledge of our clients competitors both existing and also emerging ones.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and working with the strategy of the various business of our client and its sales plans to ensure financials goals are achieved.
- Establishing and developing relationships with internal customers and external partners to identify opportunities to develop our clients business.
- Ensuring that they have a full understanding of the market / competition.
- Developing and implementing strategies for new product and services at either customer or partner (vendor) level.
- Attending conferences and exhibitions.
- Presenting our client at seminars and user group meetings.
- Travel across the UK and Ireland to fulfil the role.
- Acting as an ambassador / business facilitator for our clients business into other business within the wider group.
This is a national role that is home based but you can expect regular travel to various offices across the UK & Ireland and also to a head office in London.
We are seeking applicants who possess the following:
- Finance & leasing sector experience encompassing sales but with good awareness of operations, marketing, finance, project management etc.
- Good communications skills in respect of verbal written and presenting to colleagues at all levels within our clients group of business, this includes the presentation of new ideas to senior Management teams.
- Ability to develop and deliver project led ideas.
- Leading the company in all respects in discussions with potential partners.
- Networking skills.
- Ability to focus on financial goals and objectives.
- Focus on strategic planning.
- Customer and partner (vendor) experience either at sales or business development level.
- Degree educated or obvious degree level intellect.
- Training and knowledge and experience of project management.
- Full UK driving licence.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at : firstname.lastname@example.org and then call me on 01691 670466 for a confidential discussion.