up to £60,000 + bonus to 25% of salary + company car and all large company benefits.
Our client are seeking a Fleet Sales Manager to engage with over 70 designated fleet customers of HGV’s . Typically 50% are already clients of our client and 40% of this 50% are current users of our clients finance offerings . Core focus of the role encompasses.
- Maximising financing opportunities working closely with our clients fleet sales teams.
- Travelling extensively across the UK to support the business.
- Developing new fleet business opportunities working closely with all key stakeholders.
- Maintaining relationships with existing fleet customers and provide financial services support.
- Maximising Financial Services penetration and fleet volumes by providing unique, competitive funding solutions.
- Completing and documenting all necessary key information and fully use and understand all systems.
- Supporting the commercial operations fleet business to meet finance penetration objectives.
- Developing effective fleet financing strategies that will help support sales objectives.
- Building strong working relationships with all key stakeholders internal and external.
- Preparing funding proposals and manage credit line requests for fleet customers.
- Discussing and negotiating deals with stakeholders that meet their approval to win business.
- Manage the order book, deliveries and complete management reports as required.
- Maintaining effective levels of communication and dialogue with all stakeholders
- Working with management to agree rates, produce quotations and support the completion of tenders as required.
- Effective planning with stakeholders to meet, discuss and negotiate finance solutions that meet their approval to win business.
- Negotiate and agree the final terms and conditions for the products being proposed with stakeholders.
- Work with internal teams including brokerage to familiarise yourself with their products and offers and utilise these as necessary to maximise our own book financing.
- Contact conquest fleet customers and identify new opportunities, arrange credit lines and promote the sale of all our clients products.
A full job description is available to suitably qualified applicants.
- We are seeking applicants with a depth of successful sales experience of commercial vehicle financing and of working with larger scale fleet customers rather than only smaller scale owner operator size business.
- Your HGV finance experience may have been gained with a bank asset financier, a captive HGV financier or possibly a leading commercial vehicle centric broker.
- Crucially you must be able to demonstrate genuine success in terms of the winning of sizeable transactions , operating at senior level , and have a broad depth of knowledge of Contract Hire , Operating Lease , Finance Lease & Hire Purchase
- You will be a natural business developer who has a record of winning new business and growing finance penetration levels.
- Finally whilst this is a national role there will be regular travel to our clients head office applications from those who are based in the Midlands or the Northern Home Counties are best located but we are very happy to receive applications from those who are close fit to the above profile who are willing to travel.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: email@example.com and then call me on 01691 670466 for a confidential discussion.