£45,000 - £55,000 + bonus & usual benefits , life and health cover and pension.
Our client a dynamic forward-thinking rapidly expanding financial services entity and part of an industry-leading group are seeking a Credit Manager to assess and analyse the risk associated with individual transactions in the context of existing approved partner programs, and reviewed in consideration of the live portfolio.
Our client are constantly seeking to provide solutions to solve partners’ problems; always within policies, procedures & guidelines, but always with the vendor partner and their customer at the centre of their thinking and actions.
You will form an intrinsic part of a high performing highly experienced team and will demonstrate a desire to take responsibility and be hands on, irrespective of the task at hand. You will interact with colleagues across all internal functions and external partners (vendors & funders) and know how to take a variety of inputs and convert them into considered credit proposal/decision.
- Promptly assess received applications.
- Prepare detailed reviews for complex transactions and programs.
- Build rapport and working relationships with funding panel.
- Support the completion of Portfolio reviews with the Portfolio Manager.
- Review of client and partner documentation as required.
- Take responsibility and ownership of credit queries to ensure that any are effectively communicated to the sales team and senior management.
- Input and update of the funding Administration systems relative to credit.
- Support of any escalated Client and Partner collections issues.
- Close and regular liaison with colleagues in the Sales & Operations functions.
- Close and regular liaison with external contacts at funding panel partners.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across all entities in the wider group.
- Credit & Financial analysis experience in asset finance is essential.
- Ability to interpret complex annual accounts.
- Ability to interpret complex group structures.
- Contract & Structure Review.
- Understanding of Collections.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High level of numeracy and financial acumen.
Personal attributes required:
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written.
- Preference for working in a targeted environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to handle pressure without comprising on accuracy or quality.
- Self-motivated with a natural sense of urgency.
- Open mind-set and flexibility combined with new start mentality.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: email@example.com and then call me on 01691 670466 for a confidential discussion.