salary range £55,000 - £70,000 + benefits.
Our client a leading asset financier are seeking a Collections Manager to lead a collections team of 4 staff you will aiming to mitigate losses by ensuring that arrears are dealt with promptly and efficiently and that customers are treated fairly.
- Identification of upcoming risks across the portfolio and leading the early intervention of potentially distressed accounts.
- Minimising losses to the bank and maximizing returns from bad debt cases through the collection of overdue accounts.
- Participate in monthly reviews of bad debt cases with Glasgow leadership team.
- Successfully manage your team to maintain consistent and effective approaches to distressed accounts.
- Ensure the team's compliance with all current legislation, and internal policies.
- Identifying and reviewing potentially vulnerable customers and dealing appropriately according to policy.
- Conducting customer meetings throughout the UK and Ireland, if appropriate to identify issues and mitigate losses.
- As a line manager, you will be responsible for increasing productivity and developing performance through coaching, mentoring and developing your team members.
- You will encourage your team to take responsibility for their own personal development and provide support through regular feedback.
Working as part of the Asset Finance team we are seeking applications from those who have previous experience in Asset Finance collections and team management with excellent leadership, communication and problem solving skills.
Our ideal applicant will meet the following requirements:
- Proven ability in a collections environment within the Asset Finance industry.
- Team management experience (people leadership experience).
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- The ability to thrive in a fast pace results orientated environment.
Our client looks to recruit individuals from all different backgrounds and we encourage you to apply even if you don’t tick absolutely every box but people leadership in a collections role and at least a background in financial services if not ideally asset finance are a minimum to apply.
They celebrate diversity, promote inclusivity and are open to discuss flexible work options to help you balance your work and home life.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: firstname.lastname@example.org and then call me on + 44 ( 0 ) 1691 670466 for a confidential discussion.