Year 1 OTE, including initial guarantee £80,000 realistic year 2 earnings £110,000, year 3 £150,000 + generous car allowance. Uncapped earnings.
Our client a highly respected long established international financier of a wide range of high technology assets are seeking to hire an additional Technology Account Manager following the promotion of a staff member.
Unusually the role will inherit a number of existing corporate accounts to manage and develop but the greater part of the position 75% + we would expect will be focussed on the sourcing of opportunities with new customers who have an annual IT spend of at least £250,000.
Realistic targets will be set taking into account the number of accounts to be inherited and the opportunity value of these accounts.
Key responsibilities will include :
- Actively pursue new business / lead development >£250K spend.
- Achieve targeted sales goals.
- Drive demand & build relationships with CIO, ICT, Procurement, Finance, HR and customer service departments.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, ability to handle complex, service – oriented customer solutions.
- Responsible for managing end to end lifecycle relationships.
- Build and support partner ECO engagements.
- Create customer specific proposals, deal structures and calculations.
- Maintain and report up to date pipeline activity and account plans.
- To plan, prepare and execute sales and marketing campaigns in conjunction with defined prospects.
- Manage enquiries from prospects and customers in respect of the process of securing credit approval and the completion of all pertinent finance documentation and to liaise with the operations team as necessary.
- Meeting agreed objectives in line with an ongoing training and development schedule.
- Arrange and attend meetings to develop new business relationships.
- Build and maintain a network of relevant contacts: prospects, customers and suppliers.
- Ability to use social media to promote and establish business relationships.
Our client are open minded about your location but applications from those who would need a greater degree of management support are likely to be considered if based in London , South East or Southern England.
Experienced self starters needing minimal supervision and support are invited to apply from wherever in the UK.
Whatever your location you will need to possess, be or have the following:
- Self-starter, bright, articulate and confident individual.
- Would suit person from ICT background with some level of sales experience.
- Strong mathematical & communication (presentation, spoken and written) skills.
- Excellent IT office skills, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Commitment, a first-class attitude and professional approach at all times.
Market competitive base salary plus initial guarantee of commission with commission paid on both volume and whole life profit including lease extensions and off lease end of term asset sales.
Very high mid and long term earnings are available certainly to in excess of £200,000 per annum we have in the past been advised that highest sales earners within our clients wider business have earned to in excess of £600,000 in a year.
We have placed staff with our client that have remained in post for over 15 years underling the long term income potential and importantly the consistency of earning opportunity.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: email@example.com and then call me on + 44 ( 0 ) 1691 670466 for a confidential discussion.