Guaranteed £60,000 year 1 generous commission + generous car allowance.
Our client a long established international financier for whom we have recruited staff for over 20 years to C level are seeking to hire an Industrial Account Manager to further develop their fast developing presence in the industrial sector.
You will focus on finding, largely via internal networks and from a portfolio of sizeable long established customer and strategic partners larger scale transactions for the financing of materials handling equipment, (fork lifts) robotics and automation assets (agile guided vehicles).
Our clients take own book residual value investments in these assets and are therefore investors rather than simply money over money financiers, leading edge As A Service structures are offered to provide enterprise customers with compelling propositions. Typical transactions are £1m+ and over with this year largest UK deal closed being £3m.
Objectives of the role will include:
- Sales focus on funding solutions for material handling equipment (MHE), robotics and automation.
- Implementation and management of national and international customer projects.
- Target customer classification in cooperation with regional management.
- Acquiring new customers and development of existing customers.
- Development of a documented deal pipeline (CRM & DMS).
- Understanding and promoting our clients solution.
- Expert for his/her relevant solution areas.
- Application of different sales methodologies.
- To be an active role model of our clients values in front of customers and colleagues.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK.
Key responsibilities encompass:
- Self-reliance and acceptance of responsibility for the entire sales cycle.
- Identification and development of profitable opportunities in the corresponding solution area (Industrial technology investments).
- Independent acquisition and positioning of the solution-specific portfolio with our clients target customers.
- Support for coordinating service resources that may be needed.
- Maintaining a strong relationship network with contact persons of our customers for your solution area (influencer and decision maker according to buying center analysis).
- Development and establishment of new partnerships with our clients focus suppliers and subcontractors for its relevant solution area.
- Ensuring the profitability of the solution-specific portfolio with the assigned customers.
- Understanding of the factors influencing customer results and contribution margins.
- Responsibility for coordinating necessary resources and back-office activities within our client.
Our clients are flexible on location but those located in the South East are optimally based.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the industrial (MHE, robotics, automation) or industrial finance market.
- Proven solution sales approach, able to demonstrate individual concepts.
- Experience of dealing with / winning business with large account customers.
- Strong commercial skills, negotiating and closing.
- Commercial acumen – Adept in deal construction and a strong understanding of the financing of capital equipment.
- Ideally already experienced in the leasing industry.
- Open and friendly in approach.
- Desire to work closely with customers and colleagues.
- Confident in presenting and negotiating at all levels within the sales cycle.
- Strategic thinking and market knowledge.
- Confident in working with MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Excellent career development is available for a high achiever to go on to develop and to lead a sales plus wholly uncapped income with monthly paid commission.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: email@example.com and then call me on + 44 ( 0 ) 1691 670466 for a confidential discussion.