£75,000 realistic earnings of £120,000 with commission paid monthly and with further quarterly paid bonuses + car allowance & excellent benefits.
Our client a long established asset financier seeks an additional Senior Relationship Manager to join its UK sales team. You will be responsible for originating new asset finance business through both broker relationships for hard assets and also direct customer channels in the South West & Wales and across the M4 corridor. You will research, identify, and target asset finance opportunities. Objectives will be measured primarily by resultant volume, margin, and profit.
- Research, identify and target hard asset finance opportunities from external sources to maximise new business using a variety of canvassing methods including phone calls, networking, and prospect visits.
- To write the annual sales plan for the territory and review periodically to ensure it conforms to the overall company sales strategic plan and is fully aligned to the business.
- In relation to internal sales, create an effective communications framework and system to ensure that our client maximises its opportunities from customers and brokers.
- Ensure all leads identified are pursued.
- Submit discuss and negotiate proposals with potential customers and brokers.
- Negotiate the terms of a proposal, submit for internal approval, and prepare documentation in line with company procedures.
- Achieve sales and profitability targets.
- Maintain and develop new business relationships ensuring consistent high-quality service levels.
- As required, support other members of the sales team in developing, growing, and retaining their portfolio of customer and brokers.
- Prepare documentation for processing and payout.
- Undertake management initiatives on targeting sectors/niches.
- Contribute new ideas for the development of the business.
- Manage and report accurately on the new business pipeline.
- Contribute to the sales team and company knowledge ensuring market and competitor information is shared and acted on where appropriate.
- Build relationships with clients and to manage those relationships effectively.
- Always observe professional codes of conduct and in line with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for managing risks inherent to the role by diligently observing internal policies and procedures.
We are seeking applications for this position from those living west of Swindon either based in South West England or South Wales. Depending on your location you can either be home based or based from either of our clients two offices on the sales territory.
- Strong asset finance sales experience and with a stable work record of success writing £10m + of volume per annum are pre requisites to apply.
- The ideal profile are those who have experience of dealing with asset finance lease brokers and also experience of closing asset finance deals directly with customers.
- Strong self-motivation.
- Ability to seek profitable new business opportunities, target prospects and convert them to completed contracts.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proven success in building relationships with people at all levels.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Articulate and numerate.
- IT literate and ability to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: email@example.com and then call me on + 44 ( 0 ) 1691 670466 for a confidential discussion.