£60,000 + bonus of up to 50%.
Our client a leading and highly respected lessor for whom we have successfully recruited for over 20 years and placed two similar roles to this one this year are seeking an additional Territory Manager to join one of their highly successful UK team financing HGV’s.
You will be responsible for the execution of the commercial activities across a territory that ranges as far north as Norfolk and as far west as Poole ensuring the achievement of sales, yield, market penetration, customer satisfaction and productivity objectives.
Your activities will almost exclusively be directly related to actual sales and are customer facing working with key HGV dealers on the sales area and their sales staff and senior leaders and their customers.
- Execute sales & marketing strategies towards the achievement of business area profitability and sales objectives.
- Execute the captive approach and sales & marketing process according to defined standards.
- Maximize growth and new business development with a strong focus on interest spread, fee income and After Tax Return on Equity (ATROE) while increasing the quality of the portfolio.
- Systematically manage deliveries, penetration, managed assets, overdue and write-off ratios, operating income, selling expenses and headcounts to ensure business performance.
- Effectively manage the complete business cycle to ensure stable performance of the retail and wholesale portfolio.
- Manage local key accounts and foster understanding between dealers and business areas to achieve goals and develop business relationships.
- Proactively seek opportunities to enhance service offerings using local knowledge and customer relationships.
- Build strong working relationships with the corresponding Volvo Business Area sales team.
- Implement the local commercialisation of new products and services.
- Proactive selling fee income services at the point of sale. Specifically focusing on our range of insurance services.
- Proactive point of sale quoting to appropriate segments in line with pricing strategy.
- Increase market coverage by improving volume and effectiveness of quotations using internal tools.
- Execute campaigns and generate transactions meeting business plan and supporting Business Area and dealers objectives, ensuring alignment with company regulatory and tax requirements.
- Assist in the development of a quality and balanced credit portfolio.
- Provision of assistance regarding debt collection and risk management activity as and when requested.
- Review, report and follow up the performance of service performance / contracts providing feedback to appropriate staff.
- Assist in accurate reporting of performance and forecasting of sales performance and its reporting within territory.
- Support Quarterly Key Dealer review.
- Organize and execute point of sale training for dealer sales staff.
- Coach more junior field sales force in the achievement of sales and yield objectives.
You will be contractually home based but we are ideally seeking applicants who are located not at the extremes of the sales area to be managed ideal applicants would be based no further north than Northampton , not south of Crawley , not west of Swindon or much east of Cambridge.
Education and general experience:
- University degree typically not required but a good knowledge of Business, Finance or Marketing is needed plus a record of success.
- Typically a minimum of 6 years of experience in selling financial products and managing performing credit portfolio through a dealer network in financing equipment.
- Knowledge of Commercial Vehicle and business solution marketplace is of particular interest – applicants with other hard asset experience are also welcome to apply.
- Minimum of 2 years of territory management and dealer sales training experience.
- An understanding of company accounts and credit worthiness.
- Previous experience in working in a large diverse organisation would be an asset.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
Key Account Management competencies & skills:
- Rapidly develop a thorough understanding of the business of our customers (Dealer and Business Area) and be committed to maximize customer value through our products and services.
- Be strong in relationship building and relationship management.
- Demonstrate excellent sales and negotiating skills.
- Be able to perceive and interpret relevant information and translate it into result- oriented actions.
- Be a strong and consistent in execution.
- Be target-driven, self-motivated and tenacious in achieving the set objectives.
- Possess a high level of PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Power Point).
- Possess strong communications skills both oral and written.
To £60,000 + bonus of up to 50% plus excellent benefits company car, life, health, pension etc.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: email@example.com and then call me on + 44 ( 0 ) 1691 670466 for a confidential discussion.