Salary range £70,000 - £85,000 + bonus up to 15% plus a company car or cash car allowance & excellent life, health and pension benefits.
Our client a leading and highly respected lessor seeks a Senior Risk Manager – Middle-Ticket.
You will be responsible for leading a growing team of risk managers underwriting middle-ticket and structured transactions across all business channels. Typically transactions of £250,000 and over in size.
This is a significant role within an established and diverse business with ambitious growth plans, looking to develop new markets and embrace new technology.
The position is based at our clients offices in home counties but operating a hybrid model of 2 to 3 days a week in the office with other days being location independent.
Our client takes great pride in having an engaged workforce, with an inclusive and diverse culture, investing in their people with training and development.
Your objectives will encompass:
- Lead the middle-ticket lending team to deliver on the business’s strategy, which includes both commercial and cultural objectives
- Develop effective, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across and beyond the business
- Set and support targets and personal development plans for team members, aligned with the business’s strategic objectives
- Optimise the management of workflow and resourcing in the middle-ticket lending team
- Review, structure, facilitate, and decide transactions and schemes with end-users, manufacturers, vendors, and brokers
- Support entry into new markets, including the development of new products and capabilities with new asset classes
- Lead the optimisation of processes, including the further development of auto decisioning tools and other digital resources
- Develop effective and reliable reports in order to monitor the performance of a large and diverse portfolio, and the efficacy and efficiency of the team
- Regularly review guidelines and policies to ensure they reflect developing stakeholder requirements
To apply you need to be living local enough to our clients offices in the home counties to work a minimum of 2 days a week from their offices , we are happy to disclose our clients head office location to suitably qualified applicants.
You must also possess the following experience:
- A track record as a team leader who can inspire and motivate for results across a wide range of business objectives
- Demonstrable ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders
- Experience working with middle-ticket and structured transactions
- Extensive knowledge of the UK asset finance industry
Salary range is from £70,000 to £85,000 plus a generous cash car allowance or a company car plus a 15% of base salary performance bonus – all usual large company benefits are also provided including a generous contributory pension and private healthcare.
Contact: Please send your CV firstly to Sean Toms at: firstname.lastname@example.org and then call me on + 44 ( 0 ) 1691 670466 for a confidential discussion.